2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 cups thinly sliced onions
freshly ground black pepper
1/2 pound chorizo sausage, small diced
2 cups small diced white potatoes, blanched
8 large eggs
1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
bouquet garni (2 bay leaves, 2 sprigs rosemary and 2 sprigs thyme, tied together)
salt and pepper
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated to serve
1. Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. In a large non-stick ovenproof sauté pan, over medium heat, add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté until caramelized, about 8 minutes.
2. Add the sausage and sauté for about 2 minutes. Add the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to sauté for 1 minute.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Using the back of a spoon, lightly press the chorizo/potato mixture over the bottom of the pan. Pour in the egg mixture.
5. Place in the oven and bake until the center is firm to the touch, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and cool slightly.