- 10 fl.oz water
- 5 oz flour sieved
- Pinch salt
- 4 oz butter
- 4 eggs beaten
- Pinch sugar
- Bring the water, sugar and butter to the boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Add the sieved flour and salt and mix in with a wooden spoon.
- Return to a moderate heat and stir continuously until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Gradually add the beaten eggs, mixing well.
- The paste should be of a dropping consistency. Place into a piping bag and create the size of choux bun preferred. Bake at 400°F for about 15 minutes.
Calories: 1581kcal | Carbohydrates: 110g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 110g | Saturated Fat: 64g | Cholesterol: 899mg | Sodium: 1063mg | Potassium: 395mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3784IU | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 10mg