1/2 pint (1/4 liter) Water
5 oz (125 g) Flour
Pinch of salt
4 oz (100 g) Butter
Pinch of sugar
- Bring the water, sugar and butter to the boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat.
2. Add the sieved flour and salt and mix in with a wooden spoon.
3. Return to a moderate heat and stir continuously until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
4. Gradually add the beaten eggs, mixing well.
5. The paste should be of dropping consistency. Place into piping bag and create size preferred. Bake at 400 F degrees for about 15 minutes.