1/2 pint (1/4 liter) Water
5 oz (125 g) Flour
Pinch of salt
4 oz (100 g) Butter
Pinch of sugar
1-3 oz of brewed coffee
16 oz icing sugar
1. Bring the water, pinch of sugar and butter to the boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat.
2. Add the sieved flour and salt and mix in with a wooden spoon.
3. Return to a moderate heat and stir continuously until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
4. Gradually add the beaten eggs, mixing well.
5. The paste should be of dropping consistency. Place into piping bag and create size preferred. Bake at 400 F degrees for about 15 minutes.
6. While pastry is in the oven, combine your coffee (cooled down) with the icing sugar to form your coffee filling. Once pastry is out of the oven and cooled, fill with coffee filling as desired.