1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup (10 1/3 tablespoons) unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/4 cup water
4 cups (24 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Spray 13 x 9 inch pan with non-stick spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
3. In a small saucepan, melt butter and sugar with water; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add 2 cups chocolate chips; stir until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
4. In a large bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer. Add chocolate mixture; mix well. Add flour mixture; stir until just combined. Stir in remaining 2 cups chocolate chips. Spread batter in prepared tin.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely before cutting.