4 oz All Purpose Flour
10 fl.oz milk
Pinch of salt (optional)
*Tip: Crepes are thin, so cook quickly – make sure it’s a hot pan and focused attention on hob.
1. Put the flour in a medium bowl.
2. Add egg and start beating (an electric hand mixer makes this easy and quick).
3. Start adding milk slowly, each time you add milk, fully incorporate it, before adding more – this will prevent lumps.
4. Once all added, let stand while you get your pancake pan/frying pan hot on the hob. It is important that the pan is hot.
5. Add oil, add a ladle of mixture and tilt pan to cover the whole surface. Once air pockets appear turn over and cook the other side. Repeat and enjoy.