1 cup gluten free flour and ¼ cup white rice flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ cup of almond meal
Good pinch of salt
60 ml cream
125 ml milk
1. Preheat oven to 220 C degrees / 440 F degrees and line a baking sheet.
2. Put flours, baking powder, almond meal and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
3. Combine milk and cream, pour into well. Mix until dough comes together.
4. Put dough on a lightly floured surface and cut with lightly floured cutters.
5. Place on a baking sheet, lightly brush with milk, bake for 10 min.
Serve warm with jam and whipped cream.
A recipe from Australian Country Women’s Association