1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 drops Young Living lemon essential oil
3 cups all-purpose flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tablespoon milk (of your choice)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Grease baking sheet and preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and essential oils and beat well.
3. Sift together flour and baking powder and add to the creamed mixture.
4. Add the milk and vanilla. Mix well.
5. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours.
6. Roll to 1/4 inch thick and cut with cookie cutters dipped in flour. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.