Breakfast favorite in our home!
4 oz S.R. Flour
1 oz sugar
¼ pint (5 fl oz) milk
1. Combine all the ingredients together into a thick batter. An electric hand mixture is brilliant for this.
2. Warm the griddle or frying pan to a medium/high heat.
3. Wipe the cooking surface with a kitchen towel.
4. Add a tablespoon of mixture to create individual pancakes. When you see pin prick size bubbles turn over. Cook the other side for about 30 secs.
5. Serve – My children like pancake or maple syrup. I grew up having chocolate sauce it is your choice as always.
*Tip: Delicious with savory topping like cream cheese and small salmon.