- 20 fl.oz milk
- 2 oz butter or margarine
- 2 oz flour plain/AP
- Seasoning to taste
- Melt butter in a thick bottom pan.
- Add flour and mix in until a firm mixture.
- Cook for a little bit longer. About 1 -2 minutes
- Gradually add milk and stir each time until smooth.
- Allow to reach a low boil, remove from heat and use.
Calories: 625kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 415mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1417IU | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 3mg